How Do You Spell NATIVELY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Natively" is [n_ˈeɪ_t_ɪ_v_l_ɪ], [nˈe͡ɪtɪvlɪ], [nˈeɪtɪvlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NATIVELY
- Mr Hardy's labour in this particular is a direct incentive to the study of hysteria as a fine art amongst such women as are natively prone to it - "My Contemporaries In Fiction" by David Christie Murray
- There are no doubt some people whose resolutions are so natively mediocre that it is no trouble in the world to put them into practice - "The Book of This and That" by Robert Lynd
- What He asks is that we shall bring the best we have natively with the best possible training and let Him use us absolutely as He may wish - "Quiet Talks on Service" by S. D. Gordon
- All which exercise of Erastian supremacy natively results from the parliamentary settlement 1690 And when no adequate testimony was ever given by the church against such Erastian usurpations but they are still crouched under and complied with it may justly be constructed a tame subjection and woful consent to this supremacy - "Act, Declaration, & Testimony for the Whole of our Covenanted Reformation, as Attained to, and Established in Britain and Ireland; Particularly Betwixt the Years 1638 and 1649, Inclusive" by The Reformed Presbytery
- This was no tricky old cow pony but a natively vicious powerful and cunning young horse - "The Eagle's Heart" by Hamlin Garland