How Do You Spell OBFUSCATE?
Correct spelling for the English word "obfuscate" is [ˈɒbfəskˌe͡ɪt], [ˈɒbfəskˌeɪt], [ˈɒ_b_f_ə_s_k_ˌeɪ_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBFUSCATE
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "obfuscate". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBFUSCATE
- Ye may do so in a moral sinse or in a physical sinse you may obliterate or extinguish or without going so far you may simply obfuscate do you perceave - "The Fortunes Of Glencore" by Charles James Lever
- He now wanted levity and the substance of sound even his own to dispel or at least obfuscate the longevity that was in each and every minute to distract him from the realization of the hours until sunrise and to preoccupy him during the time still unknown until departure of this intimate stranger - "An Apostate: Nawin of Thais" by Steven Sills
- In the fiercest heat it is grateful to the stomach it goeth down easily it promoteth moisture it molesteth neither the liver nor the reins nor doth it even obfuscate the head - "Naples Past and Present" by Arthur H. Norway
- In other words Passion obfuscates man's prevision it does not obfuscate a woman's - "Hints for Lovers" by Arnold Haultain
- I am a match for my aunt whom I can obfuscate with words - "The Morals of Marcus Ordeyne" by William J. Locke