How Do You Spell OBFUSCATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "obfuscation" is [ˌɒbfəskˈe͡ɪʃən], [ˌɒbfəskˈeɪʃən], [ˌɒ_b_f_ə_s_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBFUSCATION
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "obfuscation". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBFUSCATION
- From that very obfuscation of motives arises civilisation - "Witch-Doctors" by Charles Beadle
- Russia before the Revolution could not have been so dreary as this the prevailing grimness must be due to some mental obfuscation of her writers - "Definitions" by Henry Seidel Canby
- Yet through her obfuscation there ran admiration for Tarboe - "Carnac's Folly, Volume 2." by Gilbert Parker
- Possibly the reason that so many timid young women have been brave enough to plunge into an elopement is the obfuscation of the real issue the vital stakes by the need of deciding what they shall leave behind to console their abandoned virtue - "The Passionate Elopement" by Compton Mackenzie
- In the obfuscation of his sivin senses the young Irishman may have scarcely understood what was passing around him - "The Boy Slaves" by Mayne Reid