How Do You Spell OBJECTIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "objections" is [ɒbd͡ʒˈɛkʃənz], [ɒbdʒˈɛkʃənz], [ɒ_b_dʒ_ˈɛ_k_ʃ_ə_n_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OBJECTIONS
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "objections". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OBJECTIONS
- I raised feeble objections - "The Silent Isle" by Arthur Christopher Benson
- I would like to ask Mrs Jones a few questions if you have no objections - "The Crime of the French Café and Other Stories" by Nicholas Carter
- And I now felt very glad that I had written to Madame d'Albret and all my objections to seeing her again were removed why so - "Valerie" by Frederick Marryat
- This alternative met all objections - "The Red-Blooded Heroes of the Frontier" by Edgar Beecher Bronson
- He knew Urim would keep his word no matter what objections were offered by this man - "Warrior of the Dawn" by Howard Carleton Browne