How Do You Spell OCCASIONING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Occasioning" is [əkˈe͡ɪʒənɪŋ], [əkˈeɪʒənɪŋ], [ə_k_ˈeɪ_ʒ_ə_n_ɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OCCASIONING
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "occasioning". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OCCASIONING
- Now it can throw off the Bonapartes without occasioning a disputed succession - "Correspondence & Conversations of Alexis de Tocqueville with Nassau William Senior from 1834 to 1859, Vol. 2" by Alexis de Tocqueville
- It was very weak in him he told himself but then his love for Everard was strong and he would fain spare Everard the pain he knew he must be occasioning him - "The Lion's Skin" by Rafael Sabatini
- The introduction sounds as if Scott wrote it but that so much work could have been done by him without occasioning any record seems unlikely - "Sir Walter Scott as a Critic of Literature" by Margaret Ball
- We gather from an Observer of December in that year that Lake Ontario according to its wont had been occasioning alarms to travellers - "Toronto of Old" by Henry Scadding
- As the breeze freshened in the course of the day a great deal of loose ice in extensive streams and patches came drifting down from the Leopold Islands occasioning us some trouble in picking our way to the northward - "Three Voyages for the Discovery of a Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and Narrative of an Attempt to Reach the North Pole, Volume 2 (of 2)" by Sir William Edward Parry