How Do You Spell PACIFIST?
Correct spelling for the English word "pacifist" is [p_ˈa_s_ɪ_f_ˌɪ_s_t], [pˈasɪfˌɪst], [pˈasɪfˌɪst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PACIFIST
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "pacifist". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PACIFIST
- Personally said The Lady Pacifist I do nothing else - "Further Foolishness" by Stephen Leacock
- A sense of patriotism carried one section the Majority Socialists first into countenancing and then into supporting the Government while pacifist sentiment against war in general and this war in particular carried the minority into more obstinate opposition - "The New Germany" by George Young
- And they express the deliberate opinions of a confirmed pacifist - "German Problems and Personalities" by Charles Sarolea
- I think even the most pronounced pacifist would accept that as a justification of war - "The Major" by Ralph Connor
- Every pacifist is a living lie - "The Wrong Twin" by Harry Leon Wilson