How Do You Spell SANDFORD?
Correct spelling for the English word "Sandford" is [s_ˈa_n_d_f_ə_d], [sˈandfəd], [sˈandfəd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for SANDFORD
- But I will thank you Mrs Sandford I said - "Daisy in the Field" by Elizabeth Wetherell
- I have found two more wonderful things to talk to Dr Sandford about Juanita that is three to day - "Melbourne House" by Elizabeth Wetherell
- Can't we go down to Sandford first and have a glass of ale - "Tom Brown at Oxford" by Thomas Hughes
- You know Dr Sandford she said tenderly - "Melbourne House" by Elizabeth Wetherell
- Mr Sandford who was a man both of sense and humour took the book and examining the inside found that it contained bank notes to the amount of some hundred pounds - "The History of Sandford and Merton" by Thomas Day