How Do You Spell VALHALLA?
Correct spelling for the English word "valhalla" is [v_ˈa_l_h_a_l_ə], [vˈalhalə], [vˈalhalə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VALHALLA
Below is the list of 18 misspellings for the word "valhalla". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VALHALLA
- Wotan she cried Siegmund must not be brought to Valhalla - "Opera Stories from Wagner" by Florence Akin
- Is there an American who sees the bust of Longfellow among the effigies of the great authors of England without feeling a thrill of pleasure at recognizing the features of his native fellow countryman in the Valhalla of his ancestral fellow countrymen - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- They looked like weary warriors getting their first glimpse of Valhalla - "The Holes and John Smith" by Edward W. Ludwig
- Theirs was the Valhalla to which the brave alone were admitted and among whose martial habitants would continue the same emulation in battle the same stoicism in suffering as in their forest world - "Hansford: A Tale of Bacon's Rebellion" by St. George Tucker
- He takes to wandering mostly in search of love from Fricka and Valhalla - "The Perfect Wagnerite A Commentary on the Niblung's Ring" by George Bernard Shaw