How Do You Spell BICEP?
Correct spelling for the English word "bicep" is [ bˈa͡ɪsəp] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BICEP
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BICEP". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bicept (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BICEP
- The tactics of boyish fights came back to him, and he broke loose from the arms that hugged him, hitched forward until he sat on the hunter's chest, set a knee on either bicep and battered at the other's face as it twisted from side to side helplessly, making a pulp of it, keen to efface all semblance of humanity, a brute like the rest of them, intent upon bruising, on blood- letting, on beating all resistance down to a quivering, spirit- broken mass. - "A Man to His Mate" by J. Allan Dunn
- " You don't have a home," Alan said, pressing the hilt of the knife over the wound in his bicep the feeling like biting down on a cracked tooth. - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- " Peel me," he said, laying her arm to his bare bicep - "The Vertical City" by Fannie Hurst
- It was not a serious wound, as wounds go; a deep gash in the bicep where a bullet meant for Dade's heart had plowed under his upraised arm four inches wide of its mark. - "The Gringos" by B. M. Bower
- The transdermal mood- balancer on my bicep was seeing to that - doctor's orders. - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow