How Do You Spell BICEP?
Correct spelling for the English word "bicep" is [ bˈa͡ɪsəp] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BICEP
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "BICEP". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BICEP
- The tactics of boyish fights came back to him, and he broke loose from the arms that hugged him, hitched forward until he sat on the hunter's chest, set a knee on either bicep and battered at the other's face as it twisted from side to side helplessly, making a pulp of it, keen to efface all semblance of humanity, a brute like the rest of them, intent upon bruising, on blood- letting, on beating all resistance down to a quivering, spirit- broken mass. - "A Man to His Mate" by J. Allan Dunn
- " You don't have a home," Alan said, pressing the hilt of the knife over the wound in his bicep the feeling like biting down on a cracked tooth. - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- " Peel me," he said, laying her arm to his bare bicep - "The Vertical City" by Fannie Hurst
- It was not a serious wound, as wounds go; a deep gash in the bicep where a bullet meant for Dade's heart had plowed under his upraised arm four inches wide of its mark. - "The Gringos" by B. M. Bower
- The transdermal mood- balancer on my bicep was seeing to that - doctor's orders. - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow