What is the correct spelling for ALGERS?
This word (Algers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALGERS
- Angers The easy nonchalance of this speech, the only half-suppressed amusement in her tone, angers Sir Penthony more than all that has gone before.
- alders "A woodcock in alders doing a jack-snipe twist is worse," grunted Mortimer, drenching another apple in port.
- alleges Hooker not only alleges that in his judgment, Gen.
- alters But knowing it-well, it rather alters the case, doesn't it?
- alerts Retain the original purpose of BioSense to detect and characterize events (or health-related threats) early by building on state and local health departments systems and programs Expand the utility of BioSense data to multi-use [and all-hazard] beyond early event detection and to contribute information for public health situational awareness, routine public health practice, and improved health outcomes and public health Improve the ability to detect emergency health-related threats by supporting the enhancement of systems to signal alerts for potential problems Increasing local and state jurisdictions participation in BioSense Advances in science and technology
- ages The spot was a lonely one, lonely with that oppressive solitude always to be found where the great hills of ages rear their towering heads.