What is the correct spelling for CONTAINIG?
This word (Containig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTAINIG
- contain As a rule the school libraries are small and contain mainly children's books, so that the adults have not much interest in using them.
- contained The magazine contained ten cartridges.
- container And by having a metal container with the stuff in dropped from this frame work, I can station myself as near the burning pit as I can get and watch what happens.
- continue Well, he can continue to want me to.
- continuing "The next point to settle was whether Holymead had had anything to do with your father's sudden return from Scotland," said Crewe, continuing his story.
- counting I really think I would have been obliged to say the same, after counting up."
- Canting The instant the idea was fairly before my mind, I knew I had let his canting fool me once more.
- Containing Containing an account of his conduct in his younger years.
- contains It contains the deepest philosophy, and most profound wisdom; yet speaks the language of the heart, touching the secret spring of every sense and feeling.
- containers They were the gas containers.