What is the correct spelling for CUBIES?
This word (Cubies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUBIES
- cubist A Futurist begins right where a Cubist leaves off, and gets worse.
- Rubies I had nothing more to do at Paris, and I was only waiting for some clothes to be made and for a cross of the order, with which the Holy Father had decorated me, to be set with diamonds and rubies.
- cubits Christ did raise them eighteen cubits high; not in conceit; for so there are many higher than they, but in office, and calling, and Divine authority.
- cubes It appeared to me, in that dreamy dimness, whereof the judgment inquireth not and reason hath no power to rebuke it, that while I was still speaking unto those great ones, the several greetings I had poured forth in my fervour,-being as it were flowing lava from the volcano of my heart,-became embodied into mighty cubes of crystal; and in the midst of each one severally flickered its spiritual song, like a soul, in characters of fire.
- gibes Revolutionary feelings were not wholly dead, but they now vented themselves merely in gibes .
- cabbies Outside the building, however, they paused perforce, undergoing the cross-fire of the congregated cabbies .
38 words made from the letters CUBIES
4 letter words made from CUBIES:beci, bise, bisu, busi, cebu, cube, ices, icse, iesu, sebu, seib, sibu, sube, suib.
3 letter words made from CUBIES:bse, bus, cis, cub, cue, ice, icu, ies, sbe, sec, sib, sic, sub, sue, use.
5 letter words made from CUBIES:buice, buies, busce, busic, cebus, cubes, seibu, suebi, uisce.