What is the correct spelling for ERRRORS?
This word (Errrors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERRRORS
- arrears 6293. Do you think some of them, within that time, may not have been able to pay their arrears in the course of next season?
- eros Tenderly-very tenderly-he was told, must he lift her in his arms, and bear her to the golden palace in that green and pleasant land where Eros had his home.
- error The error of most original people is in being just a trifle too original.
- errors It was too late for any corrections, and thus many errors appeared.
- arrows Food in plenty was stored there and he had need to busy himself with the making of a new bow and arrows .
- mirrors Then he swung himself down, and, walking resolutely to his tent, dragged out a box containing about a dozen small cheap mirrors .
- horrors To fly from scenes I had not strength of mind to support, I left my home, and sought relief in the bosom of friendship; till a mother's tears won me to return, when again I became the prey of midnight horrors !
- terrors How well you are looking, Mrs.-" She stopped; and Maw, knowing the terrors of her name, made haste to say something agreeable.
- errs But doubtless the novelist should select among the particular that which has an application to the general, and it may safely be said that, if Mr Lawrence errs at all, it is in selecting such particular as has not invariably a universal application.
- Euros In 2009, Russian delegation visited Belgrade and the loan of 500 million euros for the subway was arranged.