What is the correct spelling for GASTED?
This word (Gasted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GASTED
- cased And the pillow, as white as snow undimm'd And as cool as the pool that the breeze has skimmed, Was cased in the finest cambric, and trimm'd With the costliest lace of Flanders.
- caste 25 half caste " Khamis bin Abdullah .
- caster Now Barbicane was a great caster of projectiles, and Nicholl was an equally great forger of plate-armour.
- castled "The castled crag of Drachenfels Frowns o'er the wide and winding Rhine," and is still one of the tourist sights of the Rhine, and as such it must be accorded its place.
- masted On the black water, twenty feet below, lay a three-masted trader, close against the warehouse.
- Basted The tape that is to be used for the binding should be folded through the middle lengthwise; then, a beginning being made at one corner of the padding, the edge should be basted, half on one side and half on the other.
- Boasted The Saint Hilaire was highly pleased with me, and she boasted of it before her companions.
- Carted The peat was plowed, once harrowed, then carted directly to the hopper of the machine.
- Gazetted 3 So when the war came these young men who had been gazetted six months or so before went out to France as most men go to do their job, without enthusiasm, but without faltering, in the same matter-of- fact way as a bank clerk catches the 9.15 train to the city.
56 words made from the letters GASTED
3 letter words made from GASTED:ade, age, ate, dag, das, dat, des, dts, eat, est, eta, gad, gas, gat, get, sad, sag, sat, sea, set, tad, tag, tea, ted, teg.
4 letter words made from GASTED:aged, ages, date, east, eats, gate, geta, gets, sade, sage, sate, seat, seta, stag, tadg, tags.
5 letter words made from GASTED:dates, deats, degas, gades, gates, geats, saget, sated, sdate, stage, stead, tages, tased, teads, tsade.