What is the correct spelling for GRIVING?
This word (Griving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRIVING
- craving We began to feel the craving pain of short rations.
- driving Keeping in a quiet, dark place, or driving a short distance at a walking pace, will serve to quiet these.
- giving I tell you I came here for the very purpose of giving myself up-but you have the wrong man.
- grieving He had no knowledge of Rem's intention to go to Boston, and could not therefore imagine Cornelia "grieving" at any journey but his own impending one to England.
- griffin I have seen him devoting himself to you in the same manner; yes, and to Madame Griffin , and Miss White, and a score of other ladies-old and young.
- grooving Grooving planes are the plough and dado grooving planes.
- raving Mr. Bone, whom he accosted with his arms thrown around him, and insisted, in a raving manner, he should tell him who was the father of the morning star; which frightened the parson so much, that he took to his heels and ran for it, Carew running after him, till the parson was obliged to take shelter in a house.
- roving R60455. The roving critic.
- Graving 113. Of runes I heard discourse, and of things divine, nor of graving them were they silent, nor of sage counsels, at the High One's hall.
- Griping In the palpable and griping winter, death itself seemed to wind around him its skeleton and joyless arms.
- Riving At last the topmost log is rolled into place and the artistic work commences,-the "riving" of slabs.