What is the correct spelling for HEEREN?
This word (Heeren) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEEREN
- hearer She knew that it were better to say all that she deemed it her duty to say, now, while her hearer was passive; and stepping nearer the couch, she said: "Dr. Vaughan, who saw you in the company of a man so well known to him that to see a young girl in his society he knew could mean no good, came to me this morning with a brief account of your meeting of last night.
- hearing It's all I've been hearing .
- hearken The voice of the charmer was in her ears, and she was leaning to hearken .
- hearten Hook tried to hearten them; but like the dogs he had made them they showed him their fangs, and he knew that if he took his eyes off them now they would leap at him.
- helen "The fair Helen ," said the young man, with a smile.
- here "Is it here now?
- herein Say, now, what ye would praise of my doing herein ."
- heron This beautiful Heron is common all over the inhabited parts of the Australian Continent, and is seen at a great distance in consequence of its snow-white plumage.
- herring But legs in socks are neither fish, flesh, nor good red herring , to my thinking.
- huron "I knew that if the same excitement was attained at the various small towns along the road, and especially at Port Huron , the sale of papers would be great.