What is the correct spelling for PLUNDGED?
This word (Plundged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLUNDGED
- pledged He to whom I pledged my faith, never had another wish during his life than to see me happy.
- plugged If we bear in mind that the veins in different parts of the lung tissue are plugged at different times, and that, therefore, the affected regions are in different stages of disease, it will be easily understood how the different shades of color from dark red to grayish or yellowish red are produced.
- plunder Plunder was once again the order of the day, and we, crouched silently in our little den, awaited whatever might take place.
- plunge He felt that he would, had it been possible, gladly have exchanged this dreadful plunge for a beating from his father.
- plunger Don't make so much noise, you plunger!
- Longed It was the life he had longed for.
- Lounged Sam lounged comfortably in his chair.
- Lunged Before the Chicken, as it were, fully waked up to the situation, the Bruiser lunged forward and planted a blow on his temple that would have broken the guard of a man who was in better condition than the Chicken.
- Planed Bob and Tom busily hammered, fixed, planed, and cut, till they hindered Uncle Gee terribly; and when he saw Mary take up the scissors, and begin to measure the calico, he stopped short, and called a truce.
- Planked He wore gold-rimmed spectacles; and I can see him now, with the flat eagle-and-anchor buttons shining on his blue coat, as he would pace the quarter-deck, eyeing us young gentlemen of the watch, as demurely we planked up and down the lee side, tired enough, and waiting for eight bells to strike to rush below and call our relief.
- Plunged In the meantime the sun set and the jungle was suddenly plunged in darkness.
- plunges But somehow, in our plunges down the avalanches, we always landed in a soft bed of snow.
- plunked She plunked thirty thousand down on the table in my office in front of Mrs. Tresslyn and said 'I sha'n't need a receipt, Mrs. Tresslyn.
108 words made from the letters PLUNDGED
3 letter words made from PLUNDGED:ded, den, dle, dud, due, dug, dun, edd, edp, eld, end, enl, gdp, gel, gen, gnp, gnu, gun, led, leg, leu, lpn, lug, ngu, nlp, pdl, peg, pel, pen, pud, pug, pul, pun, unp.
4 letter words made from PLUNDGED:degn, delu, deul, dude, dued, duel, duen, dule, dune, dung, dupe, edun, eglu, epng, gdel, geld, gelu, genu, geul, geun, glen, glue, gnel, gude, guen, guld, gulp, gund, lend, leud, lnge, lude, luen, luge, lund, lung, nudd, nude, nuel, pegu, plen, plug, pude, pudl, puel, pule, pund, pung, uden, ugle, unge, upnd.
5 letter words made from PLUNDGED:delun, duden, duned, duple, endup, glued, guden, guled, legup, lendu, luden, luged, lunde, lunge, nudge, pendu, pledg, plude, pudge, unled, upend, upled.