What is the correct spelling for QUANTITEY?
This word (Quantitey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUANTITEY
- quantify The technical committee undertakes a formal process to investigate, evaluate and quantify blunt impact threats, and then research and develop test methods and criteria to determine compliance of given systems with respect to the essential impact protection for users.
- quantity It is certain the greater part of the people have not enough to eat, or half the quantity of what is considered ordinarily sufficient.
- quintet When tried a year later by Joachim and his colleagues, the effect of the work was found insufficiently sonorous for its great material, and Brahms arranged it as a sonata for two pianofortes, and subsequently as a quintet for pianoforte and strings.
- Quantities They grow it about here, and I hear that the commissariat have bought up large quantities without difficulty to serve out to the troops."
- quantified In previous research on indoor bioaerosol in residential environments, microorganisms have been quantified by conventional culture-based techniques, in which colony forming units (CFU) on selective media are counted.