What is the correct spelling for RECEIED?
This word (Receied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEIED
- receipt The effect of this was the receipt of a check for a thousand pounds in a very pretty note from Lord Ongar, which the lord brought with him to Clavering, and sent up to Julia as he was dressing for dinner.
- receive Then she said: "If you will leave your address, sir, I will see that you receive your information as soon as possible.
- received Where she received her own friends?
- receiver And then, like as not, when she's through, she'll leave the receiver down so that no one else will be able to talk-thus holding the line in instant readiness when another fit of conversation comes on.
- reciter In the intricate byways of the crumbling Kraton, a professional story-teller draws a squalid crowd of women from their dark hovels and cellars, with the magic wand of enchantment wielded by the reciter of heroic deeds from the Panji, exaggerated out of all recognition by the addition of fairies and giants, demons and dwarfs, to the simple human element of the original story.
54 words made from the letters RECEIED
4 letter words made from RECEIED:cede, cedi, cere, cred, cree, deci, deer, dice, dier, dire, ecer, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, iced, rece, reed, reid, rice, ride, ried.
5 letter words made from RECEIED:ceder, cedre, cider, cidre, crede, creed, decir, deere, deice, dicer, dirce, drice, eerie, eider, erdei, erede, erice, redec, reede, riced, riede.
3 letter words made from RECEIED:cer, dec, die, dre, eec, ice, ire, red, rid.