What is the correct spelling for SUPPORETED?
This word (Supporeted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPPORETED
- spirited I thought that in her white dress, with the hot sun shining on her, her face flushed with excitement, on her big spirited horse, she looked splendid that morning.
- spotted It contained four eggs,-white, spotted with brown.
- sprouted Tiny green leaves sprouted out all over it.
- supported She did not mind his weight a bit, and could have thus supported him all day without feeling tired, although Tom was pretty heavy.
- suppressed "Sir, the mutiny has been successfully suppressed by the loyal members of the crew.