What is the correct spelling for SURPRIZES?
This word (Surprizes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIZES
- being sleepy
- conferred trust
- continuing to
- contracts for
- most caviling
- prizes His Majesty was so eager to see the prizes captured by his fleet, that, before going on shore, he insisted on pulling up the harbour to have a look at them.
- puts sea
- satirizes These titles will help the reader to understand the man whom De Morgan so pleasantly satirizes.
- sprites Not that the festive meeting was disturbed by any spectral apparitions: we have seen that the castle was safe from any intrusion of the malicious water-sprites.
- spruces His attention was taken away for a moment; then he had a dazed vision of a flying black animal that seemed to perch an instant on the log fence and vanish among the spruces.
- summarizes Supervisor thus summarizes No. 2: A well-intentioned, honest and reliable man, lacking absolutely in executive ability.
- sunrises It poisoned all he saw, all he did; the miserable food he ate, the muddy water he drank; it gave a frightful aspect to sunrises and sunsets, to the brightness of hot noon, to the cooling shadows of the evenings.
- suppresses The horse suppresses not his breath by any means so long, neither is he so fierce and animated; yet the most correct of poets ventures to use the same metaphor concerning him: Collectumque premens volvit sub naribus ignem.
- surpasses The great in the arts of peace and war, and that loveliness which surpasses in its fascination all other rewards, are around me, and I call upon these to drink to the health of Digby Norcott."
- surplices He has so many surplices, he won't miss this one."
- surpluses Do you keep surpluses?
- surprise It did not even surprise him to find that he could.
- surprised He is only just as old as I am, and he looks-" Kathleen stopped, surprised at herself, for she had not thought of it before.
- surprises Frau Asmussen provided her with some surprises, even on the day after her arrival.
- un seating