What is the correct spelling for TWEGS?
This word (Twegs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWEGS
- togs Marie we can go ashore even in these togs we have on.
- tweak Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad Me father gave me nose a tweak – Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Mary Poppins) by Unknown Author
- Towers Now they have vanished away, have disappeared in the ocean; Sunk are the towers of the town into the depths of the sea!
- wags Besides, a wealthy despot, with no conception of any hum around him, will have the wags in his track as surely as the flexibles in front: they avenge his exactions.
- tags The work is usually performed by women and children; and with the improved tool more than three times the quantity of tags is produced in a given time.
- twos All through the morning people kept arriving in ones and twos .
- tugs There were also smaller craft of every description, with the flags of nearly all nations flying from their mast-heads, either ready to sail, waiting for orders, or preparing to go into dock; while others, with wide-spread canvas, or with steam tugs alongside, were coming up or down the river.
- TWAS When 'twas nice, Bess an' me used to go out on Sat'days.