What is the correct spelling for WATNING?
This word (Watning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WATNING
- dawning When the moon goes down in the dawnin' and the sun comes up in the mornin' – Medley: Hurry Home by Unknown Author
- wadding The explosive was placed at the bottom, and after a proper fuse was connected therewith, it was covered with a layer of boards to act as a sort of wadding .
- wading Sometimes he found himself alone in the dark woods of Mississippi, threading the narrow paths, swimming rivers, wading creeks, plunging into swamps,-at other times, with his comrades, sweeping like a whirlwind through the Southern towns, in pursuit of the retreating foe, riding day and night, often without food, but occasionally having a nice supper of roast chicken cooked by the bivouac-fire in the forest.
- waiting Tea's been waiting some time."
- wakening Robina was quartered upon Geraldine in the holiday crowding of the house; and somewhere about four o'clock on the summer morning, Cherry, wakening as usual, and reaching for her book, heard a voice from the corner asking if she wanted anything.
- waning Going to a window, he stood with his back to them looking at the sky, now blotched red and gold in the waning rays of the sun.
- wanting Otherwise the world will be none the worse for wanting him.
- warning He talked to the nurse for a few minutes when she came into the room and said a few words of warning to Colin.
- watering Instead of watering meadows, the mad waves fling stones on their banks.
- weaning It is the Jews who persecute him and work up difficulties against him, because to them he is a renegade and is weaning away their people.
- wetting She went through the cave of concealment where the fisherman's son was bound, and he asked of her the wetting of his mouth from the tub.
- whining Once she was married the dog behaved strangely, whining softly, and refusing to be consoled.
- whitening "No, she did not know," said Rylands sternly, but with a whitening face.
- widening As he rose he looked again through the window, looked once and then once more, and so stood with widening eyes, and his face set towards what he saw.
- winning Voltaire turned with a winning smile to his guests, and, praying them to wait for his return, entered his private room.
- Atoning Mine is the same hot blood that leaped in the veins of Hugh Standish, Sensitive, swift to resent, but as swift in atoning for error.
85 words made from the letters WATNING
4 letter words made from WATNING:agni, anti, atwi, awit, awni, gain, gait, gati, gnat, gnaw, gwan, inga, inwa, nagi, nian, nina, ning, taig, tang, tawi, tawn, tian, ting, twig, twin, wain, wait, want, wing.
3 letter words made from WATNING:ain, ani, ant, awn, gat, gin, iga, inn, nag, nan, nig, nit, nnw, tag, tai, tan, taw, tia, tin, wag, wan, wig, win, wit.
5 letter words made from WATNING:angin, antwi, ating, awing, gaint, giant, gnant, gnawn, ignat, intan, iwant, nagin, naing, natin, ngati, niang, taing, tangi, tanni, tiang, tinag, tinga, twain, twang, twing, twinn, wagin, wangi, wanni, wiang, wiant, winna.