What is the correct spelling for WEAPOMS?
This word (Weapoms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WEAPOMS
- vapors The weather became settled and fairly clear, the horizon was freed of its smoky vapors , the pack assumed a more permanent aspect of glittering color.
- vapours It seemed to him, as he sat on his bed, with the sun striking his face, that last night he had been brought into touch with a vigour that challenged all the mists and vapours by which he had felt himself surrounded.
- warps I know too that the second-stage drive allows practically instantaneous travel across the warps .
- whips We dashed at the brutes with our riding-whips, which we brought into active play.
- weeps Not one child weeps now on account of corporal punishment for every hundred who wailed bitterly for the same reason when Froebel and Dickens began their loving work.
- weapons Now let us talk over our various weapons ."
- warms Pretend that you want to make something like the gadget that stops winds and warms places.
- whoops This was followed by proportionately loud whoops .
- wipes This filthy little insect breeds in, and feeds upon, filth, manure, garbage, and dirt of all sorts, and then comes and crawls over our food, falls into our milk, wipes his feet on our sugar and cake, crawls over the baby's face, and makes a general nuisance of himself.
- POMS We had, however, become possessed of a laager-a score of waggons and two pom-poms-and I determined to take these carts and guns across with me, for my men valued them all the more for having been captured.
- WORMS 1865, Diseases of Silk Worms .
- WHIMS Both enjoyed themselves immensely; the elephant's "whims" amused them especially.
- WOPS And they do not call it duty that brings them here to take what we can give them-they call it love-not love of us and of America, but love of the little Wops and the little Greasers and the little Polaks in their own home-land.
- POEMS Not that there are no good poems; some of them, indeed, are excellent, and not seldom the poet is on the track of something fine: Attention!
105 words made from the letters WEAPOMS
5 letter words made from WEAPOMS:aesop, ewaso, maewo, mapes, masoe, mawes, meows, moesa, mopes, mowas, mwape, paseo, pasmo, peoms, pesma, poeas, poema, pomas, saepo, sampo, soame, spaem, spome, swamp, sweam, swope, wames, wepas, wesam.
3 letter words made from WEAPOMS:amp, ape, asp, awe, eos, epa, esm, mao, map, maw, mes, mew, moa, mop, mow, mps, oas, ops, owe, pas, paw, pea, pes, pew, pms, poa, poe, pom, pow, psa, sam, sap, saw, sea, sep, sew, som, sop, sow, spa, wmo, woe, wop, wpm.
4 letter words made from WEAPOMS:apse, awes, epos, esop, mawe, meow, mesa, meso, mews, mope, mops, paoe, paws, peso, pews, poem, pome, pose, powe, same, saom, sawm, seam, smew, soap, soma, some, spam, spew, swap, swop, wasp.