How Do You Spell MITTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mitts" is [ mˈɪts] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MITTS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MITTS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mits (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MITTS
- Or, I'll tell you,"- her voice grew suddenly most cheerful, as though she had made a discovery that must delight him,-" we can wear mitts - "The Madigans" by Miriam Michelson
- It was half an hour before Cameron had his packs ready, and, there being no sign of the trader, he put on his heavy coat, mitts and cap and fought his way through the blizzard, which was still raging in full force, to the bunk- house, a log building about thirty feet long and half as wide, in which were huddled the horses and ponies to the number of about twenty. - "Corporal Cameron" by Ralph Connor
- She was quite shaking with the excitement, and pulled at her openwork mitts with smiling expectancy. - "Patsy" by S. R. Crockett
- A narrow staircase, a narrow door, a succession of rooms with brick floors, all small and cold, and in the last an old maid with a false front and black thread mitts reading a soiled copy of the 'Journal pour Tous, ' and apparently very much annoyed to be disturbed in her reading. - "Fromont and Risler, Complete" by Alphonse Daudet Last Updated: March 3, 2009
- So that you pulled off your mitts and clenched your frost- cracked hands as you prepared to turn homeward with but a pitiful portion of the food and clothing you had promised the family you would bring. - "Deep Furrows" by Hopkins Moorhouse