How Do You Spell NATHANAEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "nathanael" is [ nˈaθɐnˌe͡ɪl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Nathanael
- Nathanael missionary in Vienna, of the British Society for the Propagation of the Gospel among the Jews. - "Some Jewish Witnesses For Christ" by Rev. A. Bernstein, B.D.
- Representative of such moderation was Nathanael Marshall, who wished if not to end the debate, then at least to contain its ardor. - "A Discourse Concerning Ridicule and Irony in Writing (1729)" by Anthony Collins
- It was so at the very start; John the Baptist pointed out the Christ to John the future Apostle and to Andrew; Andrew findeth his own brother Simon Peter; Philip findeth Nathanael and so society through its network of relations took into its heart the new message. - "Friendship" by Hugh Black
- Nathanael wondering how this man happened to know him, asked, " Whence knowest thou me?" - "How to Live a Holy Life" by C. E. Orr
- Nathanael gave him his hand-" My faithful brother, you have not deserted me." - "Weird Tales. Vol. I" by E. T. A. Hoffmann