How Do You Spell NATHANAEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nathanael" is [n_ˈa_θ_ɐ_n_ˌeɪ_l], [nˈaθɐnˌe͡ɪl], [nˈaθɐnˌeɪl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NATHANAEL
- Nathanael missionary in Vienna of the British Society for the Propagation of the Gospel among the Jews - "Some Jewish Witnesses For Christ" by Rev. A. Bernstein, B.D.
- Representative of such moderation was Nathanael Marshall who wished if not to end the debate then at least to contain its ardor - "A Discourse Concerning Ridicule and Irony in Writing (1729)" by Anthony Collins
- It was so at the very start John the Baptist pointed out the Christ to John the future Apostle and to Andrew Andrew findeth his own brother Simon Peter Philip findeth Nathanael and so society through its network of relations took into its heart the new message - "Friendship" by Hugh Black
- Nathanael wondering how this man happened to know him asked Whence knowest thou me - "How to Live a Holy Life" by C. E. Orr
- Nathanael gave him his hand My faithful brother you have not deserted me - "Weird Tales. Vol. I" by E. T. A. Hoffmann