How Do You Spell YONG?
Correct spelling for the English word "yong" is [ jˈɒŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yong
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Yong". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yonge (50.0%)
- youn (25.0%)
- yuong (25.0%)
Usage Examples for Yong
- And His Majesty the Emperor of Korea, Ye Wan Yong His Minister President of State, Who, upon mutual conference and deliberation, have agreed to the following articles. - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie
- We made guifts to the Elders to encourage the yong people to bring us downe to the ffrench. - "Voyages of Peter Esprit Radisson" by Peter Esprit Radisson
- He repeated the message and then added as if by the merest chance- 'Ze yong American man, signorina- you know his name? - "Jerry" by Jean Webster
- There they weare well received but myselfe, who was stroaken by a yong man. - "Voyages of Peter Esprit Radisson" by Peter Esprit Radisson
- Indeed I thank you: I look yong for your sake. - "Dramatic Technique" by George Pierce Baker