How Do You Spell ZIGZAG?
Correct spelling for the English word "zigzag" is [ zˈɪɡzaɡ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zigzag
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "zigzag". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zigzag
- A feather endowed with consciousness, falling to the ground in a zigzag manner, might be equally convinced that it determined the exact spot on which it would rest, yet its persuasion would be of no more value than the " vulgar" conviction that we independently adapt ourselves to our environment. - "A Grammar of Freethought" by Chapman Cohen
- It was less abrupt than the ascent- less of vertical zigzag and more of long steady windings. - "In Indian Mexico (1908)" by Frederick Starr
- A zigzag barred steel frame held it fast, and outside the zigzag bars there was a smooth ring, with some words cut upon it in Hebrew. - "A Dozen Ways Of Love" by Lily Dougall
- Here and there the western sun caught one white bank of mist after another, and tinged them with glowing gold; while nearer us long silvery zigzag tide- lines, which we could have fancied the tracks of water- fairies, wandered away under the smoky grey- brown shadows of the fog, and seemed to vanish hundreds of miles off into the void of space, so completely was all notion of size or distance destroyed by the soft gradations of the mist. - "Prose Idylls" by Charles Kingsley
- Through the foliage I had glimpses of some one coming slowly down the zigzag path. - "The Deluge" by David Graham Phillips