What is the correct spelling for ABBISS?
This word (Abbiss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBISS
- abase Exalted by Love, he could dread to abase himself and strip off his glittering garments; lowered by the world, he fell back upon his innate worth.
- abbess Then the abbess spoke to me.
- abuse But I must not abuse the opportunity you have given me....
- abyss He was modest in life with the sincere modesty of the true man of science, who knows in the midst of great discoveries that he is only on the edge of truth, who realizes that "abyss calls to abyss " in the world of knowledge that lies beyond his grasp.
- amiss Nothing in the shape of an insect seemed to come amiss to him.
- ibis Some large flights of white ibis , and slate-colored pigeons passed high overhead, flying north, which might be a good indication.
- Abbeys Stately Abbeys were rising along the coast, and students were flocking to seek the fruits of the new learning in well-filled libraries and bustling schools.
- Babies Not with them poor babies in there hungrier'n you be an' nowheres to go.
- Rabbis In consideration of their paying full taxes and performing military service, they received official protection and their rabbis governmental support.
- Tabbies Confound Lady Betty, and all scandal-loving old tabbies like her!
- Abbas Abbas Pasha was weak in his negotiations with the European Powers, and this was well for Egypt, as their representative was able to hold in check his silent hostility to Western civilisation.
- abbots Not only has nothing of the kind been transmitted to us, but no mention of it is made in the lives of holy abbots which we possess.
- ebbs But under the beautiful sky and the glorious sun there rises up a pitiful cry the livelong day: it is the quavering bleat of the sheep as their strength slowly ebbs out of them for the lack of food.
- cabbies A dozen nighthawk cabbies bore down upon him, yelping in chorus.