What is the correct spelling for CAVIS?
This word (Cavis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVIS
- canvas The clever actress could use the practice. We're in uncharted waters I paddled for two, you burned the map Our sail's a tattered canvas. – La Vendetta Dulce by We Are Lions
- cave So they walked and they talked until they came upon a cave Where the night before her darling had spent digging on her grave – Banks Of The Roses by Buffy Sainte-Marie
- clovis I.-France The Frankish dominion was established over the Roman province of Gaul by Clovis at the opening of the sixth century.
- mavis The children sought thee in thy summer shade And made their playhouse rings of stick and stone; The mavis sang and felt himself alone While in thy leaves his early nest was made.
- Avis At first Christie enjoyed the novelty of the thing, and watched with interest the anxious housewives who flocked in demanding that rara avis, an angel at nine shillings a week; and not finding it, bewailed the degeneracy of the times.
- Calves Have a look at the wrists and the calves of the legs and the stomach.
- Jarvis I wasn't going to do it, but Jarvis turned, too, and smiled at me.
- caves And-" "Is it very much further to the caves ?"
- coves All these narrow creeks and coves would be places to bring vessels to and land troops, and the Castle could be taken and held as a fort, and perhaps the Dower House too.
- cars We're only going up the street to find out when it was that the cars struck Hen Dorsett."