What is the correct spelling for FACKTS?
This word (Fackts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACKTS
- acts As the Acts of Parliament limited the number of patients in any single asylum, it was sought to remove this obstacle by an Act in 1845, 8 and 9 Vict.
- fact "That's a fact, but it doesn't make me love him any better.
- fawkes "She loves animals, Fawkes, and knows them; therefore she has great influence over them.
- Faints After rest he has energy, after energy he needs repose; so, when we have given instruction for a time, we need instruction, and must receive it or the spirit faints and wisdom herself grows bitter.
- Fats Thus, in animal food, carbon predominates in fats, while in vegetable food it shows itself in sugar, starch, and vegetable oils.
- faults I am very sorry for him; with all his faults, he loves his children.