What is the correct spelling for SOM?
This word (Som) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOM
- mom I'm going to try, Mom .
- pom But instead of the usual crowd of immobile figures squatted almost under the shadow of the pom -pom within the gate of the fort, sat only the messenger.
- rom 485. 2839 Fowler, Rom .
- sam "I love you, Sam ," she said, simply.
- sm The Order of the Communion, black letter, wanted title, morocco, 8th March, 1548, sm .
- so I do find dear, quiet Innisfield so relaxing after the so cial strain.
- sod "'No, sir,' says Amanda, back at him; 'I'm outside on the sod , an' you know it.
- sol The war has been carried on by us jest like old Sol Pendergrast's boy ploughed.
- some 12,836. Do you buy some hosiery?
- son Like father, like son !
- sop "It's a sop ," declared Virgilia; "it's to propitiate us.
- sos I often tell Mrs. Professor that one of her "I think it's sos " is worth the Bible-oath of all the rest of the household that they "know it's so."
- sot After I got your letter, I sot down and writ the Kernel, askin his opinion as to printin the Letters in book form, and he wrote back to me rite off, saying I must do it without fale.
- sou Don't I tell you that I'm without a sou with which to bless myself?"
- sow Does any one plant fruit trees on the sea sands, or sow corn among rocks?
- soy That cacao and its wild congenors naturally seek the shelter of well-shaded forests is well established; but having seen trees in these Islands that were fully exposed at all times showing no evidences of either scald, burn, or sun spot, and in every respect the embodiment of vigor and health, we are fully justified in assuming that here the climatic conditions are such as will permit of taking some reasonable liberties with this time-honored practice and supply needed nitrogen to the soil by the use of cheap and effective "catch crops," such us cowpeas or soy beans.
- sum Do you think he would do so if he only wanted a small sum ?
- tom He turned again to Tom .
- Om "Fold him up"-that was what the warm shawl had done, and the name of the warm shawl had been Rec-om-pense.
- Soc Add to this soc.
- QOM Borujerdi died in Qom on March 30, 1961.
- sob Teach these children that the greatest good is not to sob over their fancied sins at "salvation" meetings, but to love the just and good, to hate the unjust and evil, and to do unto others as they would others should do unto them.
1 words made from the letters SOM
3 letter words made from SOM:som.