How Do You Spell SABOTEUR?
Correct spelling for the English word "saboteur" is [s_ˌa_b_ə_t_ˈɜː], [sˌabətˈɜː], [sˌabətˈɜː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for SABOTEUR
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "saboteur". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for SABOTEUR
- But I thought we could get enough information that way to tell us who our saboteur is - "Psichopath" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- Then it can be guessed what this saboteur will think and do - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster
- Where destruction is involved the weapons of the citizen saboteur are salt nails candles pebbles thread or any other materials he might normally be expected to possess as a householder or as a worker in his particular occupation - "Simple Sabotage Field Manual" by Strategic Services
- At a guess that sandy haired guy set it up like that saboteur sergeant down in Brazil - "Space Platform" by Murray Leinster
- Is there a saboteur at work - "Prologue to an Analogue" by Leigh Richmond