How Do You Spell ZEROS?
Correct spelling for the English word "zeros" is [ zˈi͡əɹə͡ʊz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zeros
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Zeros". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- erors (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Zeros
- For none or any even number of zeros to the right of the decimal point before the first digit not a zero, use the right- hand half of the A scale. - "Instruction for Using a Slide Rule" by W. Stanley
- Yet another such family is that of the " Zeros - "The Task of Social Hygiene" by Havelock Ellis
- 1364; that is, the zeros on index- wheel and vernier should be in exact line, the vernier covering half of the zero line on pointer. - "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II" by Joshua Rose
- " Howling northeast gale"- Tanrade read aloud-" Duck and geese- come midnight train, bring two hundred fours, one hundred double zeros for ten bore." - "A Village of Vagabonds" by F. Berkeley Smith
- Tonight, I come before you to announce that the federal deficit, once so incomprehensively large that it had 11 zeros will be simply zero. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various