How Do You Spell CADETS?
Correct spelling for the English word "cadets" is [ kɐdˈɛts] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADETS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CADETS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- caddets (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CADETS
- It is now occupied by the military school, which receives six hundred cadets - "Castilian Days" by John Hay
- Younger cadets were members of the Union of Albanian Working Youth. - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- Nevertheless, justly distrustful of my knowledge of military affairs, I have submitted my proofs to my friend Colonel H. C. Hasbrouck, Commandant of Cadets at West Point, and therefore have confidence that as mere sketches of battles and skirmishes they are not technically defective. - "His Sombre Rivals" by E. P. Roe
- Folks were everywhere else; cadets and visitors- and oh! - "Dorothy on a Ranch" by Evelyn Raymond
- The children were laughing heartily over these specimens of the fine arts, drawn by one of the cadets when Bang! - "The Fairy Nightcaps" by Frances Elizabeth Barrow