What is the correct spelling for ATP?
This word (Atp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATP
- adp The so-called “actin cycle”, which couples ATP hydrolysis to actin polymerization, consists of the preferential addition of G-actin-ATP monomers to a filament’s barbed end, and the simultaneous disassembly of F-actin-ADP monomers at the pointed end where the ADP is subsequently changed into ATP, thereby closing the cycle, this aspect of actin filament formation is known as “treadmilling”.
- alp What is the cleaving of an Alp compared with the breaking of a heart?
- amp n ATP + calmodulin + n ubiquitin n AMP + n diphosphate + (ubiquitin)n-calmodulin The 3 substrates of this enzyme are ATP, calmodulin, and ubiquitin, whereas its 3 products are AMP, diphosphate, and (ubiquitin)n-calmodulin.
- apt They are too apt to love those that love them, and hate their enemies.
- asp Sailed from Port Curtis for the northward, in company with the Asp, the Bramble being sent to Moreton Bay in order to communicate the results of the survey to the Colonial Government, and rejoin us at Cape Upstart.
- at I laugh at it!
- ate I ate a couple, and while engaged in eating a third I felt a burning sensation in my mouth and throat, and, hungry as I was, I was afraid of going on.
- atm Meanwhile, Jib finds that one of the people who benefited from the ATM, Madam Aummara (Puttachart Pongsuchart), had used the money to buy new machines for her laundry shop.
- atop He slid out of his silk-lined greatcoat, placing his brown derby atop.
- atp CoA is acetylated using acetate by acetyl-CoA synthetase (ACS), also coupled with ATP hydrolysis.
- ATS One of the more notable missions flown by the 144th ATS was "Operation Santa Claus", which began in December 1957 when the squadron was called on to make an emergency airdrop of supplies to the community of St.
- AP  The component parts of this name are in Sanskrit pancha, five, and ap, water.
- APP Cussans, History of Hertfordshire, Hertford Hundred, App. II, pp. 267-71.