What is the correct spelling for HOAST?
This word (Hoast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOAST
- boast But this does not excuse the idle boast of the members of the National Geographic Society, who said that they always examined a returning explorer's field notes and apparatus, when in this case they did not see Mr. Peary's observations nor his instruments.
- coast Six or eight miles to the south lies Istria, and about the same distance to the north is the coast of Carelia.
- haste Tug jumped up from his chair at sight of it, and hurried to the window with such haste that the table was almost upset; but the face, as well as the figure to which it belonged, had disappeared.
- hasty In the first hasty inspection this seemed to be about all.
- hearst While I was in Copenhagen, and before the Herald offer was accepted, Mr. W. T. Stead had come with a message from W. R. Hearst with instructions to double any other offer presented for my narrative.
- hoist Hoist this urchin upon your shoulders, and set him ashore.
- host His host looked at him.
- roast Reheat in the sauce thin slices of rare roast beef and thicken with one or two beaten eggs.
- toast It made him so glad he could hardly get his toast down.
- Hast Hast though heard what these folk have said of thee?
- Hist 61, 62. 129 Hist.
- Hurst So the first day at Thankful Rest did not promise very brightly for Tom and Lucy Hurst.