What is the correct spelling for WANTEVER?
This word (Wantever) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WANTEVER
- handover After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, the Taiwan Provincial Government and Ministry of Economics Resource Committee jointly incorporated the Taiwan Cement Limited Corporation on 1 May 1946.
- native The maidservant, a native of Antwerp, had rushed home to her parents when the tumult began.
- wander So Peter described "the war, and what they fought each other for," as well as he was able, for, despite his intentions, his mind would wander as those eyes looked into his.
- wanderer "A wanderer has come home," Mrs. Harrison said.
- want The man shall want for nothing, sir.
- wanted They wanted to tell me all about it.
- whatever Oh, whatever shall I do with ye?
- winder Among those who went over to the Quakers was a noted yeoman in his day-Henry Winder, of Green Close, who was appointed by the "Friends" to be the Receiver of all their collections in Cumberland.
- winter Twice during the winter she felt the power of love touch her.
- wonder "I wonder why they did that," said the girl.
- Waned Secretly, his enthusiasm for New France had already waned, and there were times when he longed for the road to Spain-Spain which by now held for him the dearest treasure in all the world.
- Whenever Whenever I have asked the Board who killed Gilbert it has responded with the name of the person whom my companion thought guilty.
- Winters Life I enjoyed, and my father's wealth, five winters only, while my father lived.
- wanders Till rapture reason happily destroys, And my soul wanders through immortal joys!
- wants "She wants him to go up, and he wants to go.