How Do You Spell VACANTLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "vacantly" is [v_ˈeɪ_k_ə_n_t_l_ɪ], [vˈe͡ɪkəntlɪ], [vˈeɪkəntlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VACANTLY
Below is the list of 38 misspellings for the word "vacantly". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VACANTLY
- Then feeling that Hugh would be glad to hear from Willie she went in quest of him finding him at the end of the long piazza where he sat gazing vacantly at the open letter in his hand Irving Stanley's letter which he passed at once to Alice in exchange for Anna's given to him - "Bad Hugh" by Mary Jane Holmes
- The girl noticed this vacantly for her mind was busy and she was filled with a strange excitement - "The Coast of Adventure" by Harold Bindloss
- Britt turned around and looked into the depths of his desk staring vacantly - "When Egypt Went Broke" by Holman Day
- The man sleeping at the table rose and after staring vacantly about him for a moment walked out slowly into the street - "A Galahad of the Creeks; The Widow Lamport" by S. (Sidney) Levett-Yeats
- Then glum and silent They sat instead Vacantly brooding On home and bed Till both together Stood up and said 'Us knows not dreams not Where you be Turvey unless In the deep blue sea But axcusing silver And it comes most willing Here's us two paying Our forty shilling For it's sartin sure Turvey Safe and sound You danced us square Turvey Off the ground - "Georgian Poetry 1913-15" by Edited by E. M. (Sir Edward Howard Marsh)