What is the correct spelling for COCCO?
This word (Cocco) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCCO
- cacao No regard should be had to color or composition; it is only requisite that it should be friable to a certain depth, which is ascertained by the size of the trees with which it is covered; this sign determines the land proper for cacao .
- coca Coca: Shrub from which coca ine is extracted.
- cocci Gram-positive cocci and rod-shaped bacteria are the predominant microorganisms found in the small intestine.
- coccus The type species is Coccus hesperidum Linnaeus.
- coco But Coco , when the lights were put out and the great crowd streamed away, leaving the Fair Grounds to silence and loneliness, and the lagoons became again a soft land of shadows broken by reaches of moonlight, sailed back to his perch among the sedges with a calm and satisfied mind.
- cocoa They brought with them a few cocoa -nuts and one pig, which was the only one we got at the island.
- cocoon A cell provisioned before my eyes on the 22nd of August, in one of the walls in the harmas, contained the finished cocoon a week later.
- cocos Legislative branch: unicameral Cocos (Keeling) Islands Shire Council (NA seats)
- cog He had a hunch Garret was just a cog in a bad machine.
- coho Coho salmon have also been introduced in all the Great Lakes, as well as many landlocked reservoirs throughout the United States.
- coke Coke is used principally for smelting purposes.
- cocks You're 'bout right-them high rollers don't want to raise nothing but game cocks -no prison birds, eh?