What is the correct spelling for PACT?
This word (Pact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PACT
- act Yes, he must act.
- acting like
- am irresolute
- dactylic hexameters
- fact There's no getting around that fact.
- pac A. W. Whipple in Pac.
- pace The young man set the pace more rapidly, and for a time they walked on in silence.
- pack It would take an hour to pack up.
- pact Theirs was a pact which depended for continuance entirely upon its agreeable quality.
- pacts With many nations we have treaties of commerce, and the time may not be long in coming when such pacts will be reciprocated between all the trading nations of the world.
- PACY From Mr. Pacy, a yRoman in Surry.
- pant But her appearance, heralded by many a puff and pant which the damp air exaggerated in a prodigious way, did not seem to warrant the interest I had shown in it.
- part That is the first part of my story.
- past They came up to Miss Rice, a woman far past middle age.
- pat He would pat, but he would not impart wisdom; and the longer he patted the more perfect did his serenity seem to become.
- PICT The third tribe of that name is called Pawnee Pict; these are of Comanche origin and Shoshone race, wearing their hair long, and speaking the same language as all the western great prairie tribes.
- tact He was a person of tact, when he chose to use it.