What is the correct spelling for PACT?
This word (Pact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PACT
- act Yes, he must act.
- fact There's no getting around that fact.
- pac A. W. Whipple in Pac.
- pace The young man set the pace more rapidly, and for a time they walked on in silence.
- pack It would take an hour to pack up.
- pact Theirs was a pact which depended for continuance entirely upon its agreeable quality.
- pant But her appearance, heralded by many a puff and pant which the damp air exaggerated in a prodigious way, did not seem to warrant the interest I had shown in it.
- part That is the first part of my story.
- past They came up to Miss Rice, a woman far past middle age.
- pat He would pat, but he would not impart wisdom; and the longer he patted the more perfect did his serenity seem to become.
- tact He was a person of tact, when he chose to use it.
- pacts With many nations we have treaties of commerce, and the time may not be long in coming when such pacts will be reciprocated between all the trading nations of the world.
- PICT Recruited from all ranks of society and from every civilized country of Europe, the great horde of Torn numbered in its ten companies serf and noble; Britain, Saxon, Norman, Dane, German, Italian and French, Scot, Pict and Irish.
- PACY From Mr. Pacy, a yRoman in Surry.
- acting like
- am irresolute
- dactylic hexameters