What is the correct spelling for LIEF?
This word (Lief) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIEF
- fief Ferrara was constantly a fief of the empire, like Parma and Placentia.
- lie Honest, I wasn't going to lie down, 'Lissie."
- lied But Peter had lied in his letter.
- lief They'd as lief tell a lie as look at you, over there."
- lien But with the carrying out of the crop-lien system, the deterioration of the land, and the slavery of debt, the position of the metayers has sunk to a dead level of practically unrewarded toil.
- lieu "We'll let my discovery of you stand as it is, only we'll substitute the swimming-pool of the New York Athletic Club in lieu of the Battery.
- life And I've had more time to think of it than you-all my life .
- Leif Leif went to Greenland, found Bjarne, bought his ship, and manned it with a crew of thirty-five.
- lies 16,798. All that expense lies upon the herring fishing alone?