What is the correct spelling for HAVANNA?
This word (Havanna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAVANNA
- havana The answer undoubtedly should be, "Off Havana ;" for there it would be guarding the most important part of the enemy's coast, blocking the access to it of the Spanish fleet, and at the same time covering Key West, our naval base of operations.
- haven To the toil-worn spirit, weary of the travail and disappointments of life, death will be a quiet haven of rest.
- hosanna When the service was over, there was a crowd lingering in the aisles, praising and admiring the beautiful picture and the new carol; but Johanson was soon alone in the poorhouse, with Hosanna !
- savanna The two forces met near the present town of Santiago, in the plain known as the Savanna of Matanza.
- savannah Corporal punishment is prohibited in the schools of France, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Brazil, New Jersey, and in the following cities: New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Albany, Syracuse, Toledo, and Savannah .
- Having I don't remember of either of these two having ever asked me for money.
- Hanna For the past year or two Judge Hanna , formerly of Chicago, has filled the office of pastor to the church in this city, which held its meetings in Chickering Hall, and later in Copley Hall, in the new Grundmann Studio Building on Copley Square.