What is the correct spelling for HUD?
This word (Hud) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUD
- bud It simply meant that another man had found and appreciated this sheltered flower of womanhood that he had watched grow, and bud , and bloom, and that she had aroused in this other man a passion akin to his own.
- cud A magnificent young horse thrust his head familiarly over the fence near by, and under the shade of a great tree Primrose, with her graceful calf beside her, was lazily chewing her cud .
- dud I couldn't possibly crowd into anything you wear, but it would almost tickle me to death to have Nancy Ellen know you let me take your things, when she won't even offer me a dud of her old stuff; I never remotely hoped for any of the new.
- hod From where he stood, he could watch Mal and Hod out of a window, and by turning his eyes he could see Zani.
- hub Ronny claimed the tiny interval for rest, merely raising her hands in a despairing gesture at the hub -bub her dance had created.
- hud Mr. Hud Lamson, as usual, was the chairman of the "Convention."
- hue The hawthorn leaves in places have turned pale, and are touched, too, towards the stalk with a deep brown hue .
- hued Chief among his forebears had been a bull dog; the others had been of that cadium-hued race to be found sleeping in the dust of village streets.
- hug Hug pain, hug misery, martyr yourself, if you will, but don't try to indulge your own selfish will, and to square things by saying that you despise yourself.
- hum The sound he had heard was the splash of oars and the hum of voices, and in a few moments he saw a boat containing two men appear around a corner of the higher rock, which descended sheer to the water's edge, and make its way slowly toward the open bay.
- hun I'll shove your face in, you damned Hun !
- hus Peter put up his fingers to his own lips-"Hus-h!
- hut And the eyes of all warriors were directed at the "hut," or rather at the palanquin.
- mud And down he sat on the mud floor.
- thud Gordon sat and watched them, but-for the rock rang with each jarring thud -he wrapped the magazine in his wet jacket, and it was a relief to him when Nasmyth finally dropped the hammer.
- Fud Wun me bin walk in da bushside, da Pa'tridge 'e hol' right still 'pon da groun' tel me come dey-dey, en dun 'e fly up-fud-d-d-d-d-d-e-e!
- Had Elizabeth had known Evelyn Tripp in a distant fashion suited to the great gulf which appeared to exist between the fashionable lady from Boston, who was in the habit of paying semi-annual visits to Innisfield, and the young daughter of the country doctor.
- Hid And she hid her face between her hands, and bent down her head upon her lap.
- Hui "Hui, I am as stiff as a new leather doublet, and now, what next is to become of me?
- HUH Uh-huh, she thought, pulling her hand away.
- he'd Why, he'd be delighted to see you.
1 words made from the letters HUD
3 letter words made from HUD:hud.