What is the correct spelling for CHEQUES?
This word (Cheques) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEQUES
- checkers James Leech and Tom Spencer were sitting at a small table, playing checkers .
- cheque Perhaps they would let him have a cheque -book, and save his having to come again.
- Charges His charges will be $3 a day for hunting, and $15 for catching a runaway.
- Cheeses And of 19 small cheeses.
- checks "And after we come back," he thought, "I'm going to send Sandy up to the hills with blank checks in his pocket.
- chokes It kinder chokes me.
- cheeks An' she was laughin', an' her cheeks was pink-like, an' she says,- "'Oh, Mr. Bemus,' she says, 'I feel like a queen,' she says, 'an' you must stay for dinner.
- enfilades It eats up men, eats up rations, eats up priceless ammunition, and it leads to nowhere, enfilades no position, threatens no one. It is like an ill-mannered boy sticking out his tongue.