What is the correct spelling for SKUA?
This word (Skua) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKUA
- saw I'm going to Egypt, and China, and Japan-with you, of course; and books-oh, you never saw such a lot of books as I shall buy.
- say I would invent ingenious things to say, things pushing out suddenly from nothingness to extreme significance.
- see Lord, if he could only see his pretty wife now!
- show The mornin' that I come away, we had a little bout; I coolly took my hat and left, before the show was out.
- six He remained absorbed in thought, trifling with the cherry without eating it, which Don Carlos set down as a proof of guilt: The three brothers were at once put in a coach, together with their sister, a nun of the age of twenty, and conveyed to the head-quarters of Fuentes, who lay before Le Catelet, but six leagues from Ham.
- skua The parasitic jaeger (Stercorarius parasiticus), also known as the Arctic skua, Arctic jaeger or parasitic skua, is a seabird in the skua family Stercorariidae.
- such "If there are such persons in existence," replied Mrs. Allgood, "who haven't a solitary hair on their heads discoverable under a magnifying-glass, we will leave them out of the question.
- says If he says 'her eyes is blue'; you can see 'em dark blue or light blue or jest blue.