What is the correct spelling for PASSIO?
This word (Passio) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PASSIO
- asia He sailed from Athens for Asia and Rhodes.
- cassia Geraniums, and Bovardias, and Azaleas, and Cacti; and Cyclamens; and Cassia and Arbutillon.
- paid But Mrs. Smith has got to be paid."
- pail The water which the youth handed to them in a tin pail was not cold to taste, but it was cool to her heated face, and it greatly revived and refreshed her.
- pain There is an end to pain!
- pair The ould place won't seem like itself with you and Mr Jack both going off within the same month; but there's one comfort-one frettin' will do for the pair of you!"
- pasha The Pasha seemed a little perplexed.
- passer For then every man on both boats was on the alert, from pilot down to fuel passer.
- prussia But a century or two ago in a town of Prussia there lived a little, dried-up professor of philosophy, who sat himself down in his room and fixed his eyes on a church steeple outside the window, and for years on end devoted himself to examining the tools of thought with which the human mind is provided, and deciding just what work and how much of it they are fitted to do.
- puss Grace has been too preoccupied to remark anything-sly puss!