What is the correct spelling for FLOATY?
This word (Floaty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLOATY
- afloat Maybe it will stay afloat then."
- bloat His physical weakness, they soon discovered, was exactly what was to be expected of a whisky bloat .
- fealty The occasion was well fitted to put to severe test existing fealty to a fearful creed.
- flaky As soft as velvet, and black, it mingles with the dark southern sky and sleeps profoundly, while on its surface is reflected the transparent tissue of the flaky , immobile clouds, in which is incrusted the gilded design of the stars."
- flat Her room was immediately under this flat roof.
- flatly I wouldn't condemn him unheard until-well until he refused flatly to speak on his own behalf.
- flats "Over here, only common people live in flats ; our sort have 'apartments.
- flay My father, who saw the wars between the Burgundians and the Armagnacs told me that our family would never have come out safely if one of his grandfathers-his mother's father-had not been a Goix, one of those famous butchers in the Market who stood by the Burgundians; whereas the other, the Lecamus, was for the Armagnacs; they seemed ready to flay each other alive before the world, but they were excellent friends in the family.
- fleet Altogether, it is a grand place, and especially grand it looked just now, filled with a fleet of ships and smaller men-of-war.
- flighty S'pose I might gether up some eggs out 'n the nestes, but it'd look sort o' flighty to go egg-huntin' here at midnight-an' he not two hours ol'.
- flinty He faced the future with a face flinty with pride and impenitence.
- flirt Little Mrs. Ermsted, though still willing to flirt , treated him with just a tinge of disdain, now-a-days; no one knew wherefore.
- flit And as for the "winged words," why should they have wings, if not to flit from character to character?
- float Under these circumstances he determined to draw the boat well up among the rocks, and then to lie in concealment until the evening, when they might float down under cover of the darkness.
- floater Wink and Jim had dived in, too, both intent on saving me, and Zebedee was by me in a moment, praising me for a grand floater .
- flood The Face turns towards him in a flood of light.
- flory "Not to say out," said Flory .
- flout But they do not; they rather seem to mock and flout me with a savage insolence of careless welfare.
- flute Touching His flute He makes a hundred vows But even then I cannot trust Him.
- forty Scott said he could stand on the Eildons and point out forty -three places famous in war and verse.
- gloat And all the rest of my life I shall love; I shall gloat over the fact that I love; I shall love, love, love with all that there is in me, all that there is in my body and my soul.
- lofty The lofty oratory of the Aeneid sometimes sounds like an echo of the grave and ardent style of early tragedy.
- flouts "She had better take care how she flouts Paul de Lorraine," came the retort, but the captain bade me march along.
53 words made from the letters FLOATY
3 letter words made from FLOATY:afl, aft, alt, fao, fat, fly, lao, lat, lay, lot, oaf, oat, oft, ola, tao, tay, toy.
5 letter words made from FLOATY:aloft, fayol, fayot, float, foaly, lofty, lyfao, tolfa.
4 letter words made from FLOATY:alto, faty, flat, flay, foal, fola, foyt, layo, loaf, loay, loft, lota, loya, lyft, lyot, lyta, oaty, ofay, olya, otay, talf, tayo, toal, tylo, yafo, yalo, yoal, yota.